Shipping & Returns
Refunds (If Applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale Items (If Applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (If Applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, send us an email to email@example.com to make arrangements.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are returning an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm. This period is added to the estimated shipping period.
We use a variety of couriers depending on your delivery destination.
If a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information.
Note: It may take 48 to 72 hours for the tracking information to be updated by the shipping company and sometimes tracking numbers may change. If after 3 days you did not get the tracking information of your order, please contact us for more information.
Shipping times may vary due to uncontrollable events. (e.g weather, holidays, e.t.c)
Generally, orders are delivered anywhere within 3 – 30 working days. However, an extension can be made if the buyer and supplier mutually agree on a new date.
Shipping days are based on business days.
If you have still not received the goods (goods still in transit) even after being shipped then please contact us to negotiate a longer shipping period.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight / size of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
We cannot guarantee that you will or will not be charged any customs taxes or duties. Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Please consult your local import office for more information.
If you have made payment and want to change your shipping address, please directly contact your us @ firstname.lastname@example.org within 1 hour to inform us of your new address before your order is shipped out.
Please be advised that your shipping address cannot be revised after the order has been shipped out.
If you did not make payment yet, you can ignore the order with the incorrect shipping address and replace a new order with your correct shipping address. The unpaid order will be cancelled automatically.
Changes To This Shipping & Returns Policy
We reserve the right to modify this shipping and returns policy at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on this website. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated.
A. SCOPE OF MANUFACTURER’S WARRANT
i) Express warranty- warranty periods and remedies
Powapod warrants the hardware in this Powapod product against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for the Hardware Warranty Period. The Hardware Warranty Period begins on the date of purchase by the original end-user purchaser and lasts for the period specified:
- Twelve(12) months for new product
- Six (6) months for refurbished product in Europe, the Middle East and Africa
- Ninety (90) days for refurbished product in Latin America
If you make an eligible hardware claim under this manufacturer’s warranty, Powapod will honor this warranty by doing one of the following (at its option):
- Repairing the product with new or refurbished parts,
- Replacing the product with a reasonably available equivalent new or refurbished Powapod product
- Refunding the actual purchase price of the product less and rebates and discounts
- Paying the cost of repair of the product
Any repaired or replacement products are warranted for the remainder of the original Hardware Warranty Period or 30 days, whichever is longer. All products and parts that are replaced become the property of Powapod.
No Powapod employee, agent or reseller can make any verbal or written modification, extension or addition to this manufacturer’s warranty.
Note 1: Be aware that goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than the defective goods being repaired. Alternatively, refurbished parts may be used in the repair.
Note 2 : The rights an remedies outlined above are the only rights and remedies available under this manufacturer’s warranty. However, a defect which gives rise to a claim under this manufacturer’s warranty may also give rise to rights under local laws, and different or additional remedies may be available under those laws. Further, rights and remedies may be available under local laws even for defects, goods or services that are not covered by this manufacturer’s warranty at all.
ii) Express warranties NOT given
Powapod does not give any express warranty:
- in relation to services provided by Powapod with the product, except for the limited warranties given in section A(i)
- in relation to any third-party service offerings which may be included in, or bundled with, the product
- that the operation of the product, software or services will be interrupted or error free
- that the product or services, or any equipment, system or network on which the product, software or services are used will be free of vulnerability to intrusion or attack
- as to the continued availability of a third party’s service, which this product’s use or operation may require.
Note: Although these warranties are not expressly given by Powapod, they may be implied or otherwise given under local laws.
iii) Circumstances in which this manufacturer’s warranty does not apply
This manufacturer’s warranty does not apply if:
- the product assembly seal has been removed or damaged
- the product has been altered or modified, except by Powapod
- the product damage was caused by use with non-Powapod products
- the product has not been installed, operated, repaired, or maintained in accordance with instructions supplied by Powapod
- the product has been subjected to abnormal physical or electrical stress, misuse, negligence or accident
- the serial number on the product has been altered, defaced or removed
- the product is supplied or licensed for beta, evaluation, testing or demonstration purposes for which Powapod does not charge a purchase prIce or license fee.
Note: Although this manufacturer’s warranty does not apply in the above circumstances, you may still have rights and remedies under local laws.
B. OBTAINING SERVICE UNDER THIS MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY
If you have a question about your product or experience a problem with it, please go to www.powapod.com where you will find a variety of online support tools and information to assist you with your product. If the product proves defective during the Warranty Period, then return the product to the location designated by Powapod Support. The telephone number for Powapod Support in your area can be found by clicking the “Contact us” link on the home page of www.powapod.com .
Have your proof of purchase on hand when calling or lodging a warranty claim. A DATED PROOF OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE IS REQUIRED TO PROCESS WARRANTY CLAIMS. You are responsible for properly packaging and shipping your product at your own cost and risk and you are responsible for all shipping and handling charges, in addition to any applicable customs duties, VAT or other associated taxes or charges when returning your product. You must include a copy of your dated proof of original purchase when retiring your product. Products received without a dated proof of of original purchase will be rejected. Do not include any other items with the product you are returning. Please speak to Powapod Technical Support as directed above for more details.
Defective product covered by this manufacturer’s warranty will be repaired or replaced and returned to you without charge. Powapod does not ship replacement products to locations outside the country from which the original product was purchased. Repairs or replacements not covered under this manufacturer’s warranty or your statutory consumer rights will be subject to charge at Powapod’s then-current rates.
C. OTHER TECHNICAL SUPPORT
This manufacturer’s warranty is neither a service nor a support contract. Information about Powapod’s current technical support offerings and policies (including any fees for support services) can be found at www.powapod.com. Telephone support may not be available where you live.
D. GENERAL EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
In some jurisdictions and circumstances, it is possible for a manufacturer to change or exclude warranties, conditions or guarantees implied or imposed by law, and to otherwise limit its liability to consumers. In those jurisdictions where it can lawful do so, and to the full extent that it is allowed by law to do so, Powapod:
- limits all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, acceptability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose to the duration of the relevant Warranty Period
- excludes all other expenses or implied conniptions, representations and warranties, including any implied warranty of non-infringement
- excludes all liability for the loss of, or damage to, data caused by use of a Powapod product, or its repair
- excludes any liability it may have to you for:
- Loss of revenue or profit
- Loss of the ability to use any third-party products, software or services
- Any indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive loss or damages, which arises under any law (including the law of negligence) and relates to your use, or inability to use a Powapod product or software, or any related services. This exclusion applies even if Powapod has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if any warranty or remedy provided under this manufacturer’s warranty fails of its essential purpose
- limits its monetary liability to you, under any law, to the price that you paid for the Powapod product.
If you live in the European Union, references in this Section to “special, indirect, consequential or incidental losses shall mean any losses which (i) were not reasonably foreseeable by both parties, and/or (ii) were known to you but not to us and/or (iii) were reasonably foreseeable by both parties but could have been prevented by you such as for example (but without limitation), losses caused by viruses, Trojans or other malicious programs, or loss of or damage to your data.
You are free to try PowaPod for 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.